RAoA Tasmanian Branch ABM & Workshop
Campbell Town Bowls Club - 156 Bridge St, Campbell Town
Southerners - Turn left directly after crossing Red Bridge
Northerners – Turn right into King St, first Left into Bridge St
Sunday 21st May 2017
Annual Branch Meeting - 9.30am to 10.00am
General Meeting - 10.00am to 11.00am
Workshop - 11.30am sharp start to 3.30pm
Annual Branch Meeting commences 9.30am sharp followed by a general meeting.
"Basic concepts of Craniopathy and Kinesiology" Workshop with Naomi Gale
We will discuss and explore:
1. Why do we do what we do? Creating clarity about our philosophy, intent and motivation as practitioners/healers.
2. Basic concepts about craniopathy and how it relates to the whole system.
3. Basics in kinesiology - the practice of muscle testing.
4. Basic communication with other health professionals.
Participants will need to bring the following items to the Workshop:
- Massage table (if possible - we try to have one table to every two participants)
- 2 x towels
- Foot cream or oil
- Foot wipes
- Pillow/blanket if desired
The workshop will include plenty of hands-on practice time for each of the concepts covered.
For any workshop inquiries, please contact Bess de Groot by telephone 0418 620 467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPT: Activity 3 = 2 points and Activity 15 = 3 points TOTAL 5 CPT
About the Presenter
Naomi is a RMIT graduate (1998) and holds a Bachelor degree in Clinical Science, and a Bachelor of Chiropractic Science. She has gained additional training in Remedial Massage, Advanced Sacro-Occipital Technique (chiropractic cranio-sacral), kinesiology, emotion code/body code, and reflexology. She has worked as an associate both in Australia and overseas. Since 2004, she and her partner have run a private practice in Launceston, TAS.