Victorian Branch Meeting &
Workshop Day Timetable
9.30am – 10.00am Registration
10.00am – 11.00am Victoria Branch Meeting (1 CPT) FREE attendance
11.00am – 11.15am Morning tea
11.15am – 1.15pm A & P Workshop -Part 1 (2 CPT)
1.15pm – 2.00pm Break for lunch (BYO)
2.00pm – 4.00pm A & P Workshop -Part 2 (2 CPT)
Anatomy and Physiology Workshop
1. Demystifying the workings and roles of the LIVER
2. DIABETES - when to, when not to
Robyn will present a slideshow, and encourage small group activities, to delve into the Anatomy and Physiology of the Liver and where its health fits into whole body health and wellbeing.
Topic 2 will look at the physiology of the diabetic, discuss current issues and concerns practitioners have when treating clients with diabetes, and gain a clearer understanding of the drugs used to treat diabetes.
Using this knowledge the group will then work together to formulate a plan for care for these clients, setting you, the practitioner, up so that you feel safe and confident in your practice.
Bring your knowledge, your experiences and your questions.
Your will receive handouts for both topics.
For registrations after Wednesday 22nd March, please contact the Branch Treasurer, Teresa Cooper by email email@example.com or phone 0417 398 722.
Anne Hilarius-Ford on 0417 570 509; or
For further enquiries please contact -
Karyl McGlinn on 0417 536 030
About the Presenter - Robyn Cuthbert
- Robyn has been a qualified Reflexologist for over 15 years and a Facial Reflexologist
- Robyn is a Registered Nurse, Midwife and Child Health Nurse
- Other qualifications include Metamorphosis Technique, Maternity Reflexology, Oncology
Reflexology and Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
- More recently Robyn has attended Essential Oils, Meditation and Mandela Drawing
- Robyn completed her Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in 2015
- Robyn now lives in Geelong